Season Subscriptions Renew Your Subscription
Season subscribers enjoy the following benefits:
- SEAT SECURITY!– A subscription means keeping your subscriber seats, providing you the opportunity to mix, mingle, and catch up with your subscriber community.
- VALUE– Subscribers enjoy our lowest base ticket price. Additional single tickets are available at a 15% discount. We always try our best to place your family & friends as close to your subscription seats as possible, or, if seats are available, we can move you to a spot where you can all sit together.
- BEST SEATS IN THE HOUSE – As a subscriber you have the first chance to relocate and/or upgrade to a better available seat. When you renew, the Box Office will see if any better seating options or upgrades are available.
- SUBSCRIBERS FIRST– Advance notice of special concerts and events prior to the general public.
- FREE TICKET EXCHANGES– We will happily switch you to another performance within the same production for free! (Subject to seat availability. Requests must be received at least 24 hours before curtain of the opening performance.)
- TICKET INSURANCE– Misplaced your tickets? We will replace them at no cost!
- TICKET DONATION– If you find you cannot attend a production, you can get a tax donation for the value of your tickets by donating them back to the Opera!
- EMAIL REMINDERS– Subscribers receive email reminders one week prior to each opera performance with everything you’ll need to know, including events leading up to the operas, running time, and even a weather forecast.
All Sales are final and non-refundable. Artists, repertoire and times are subject to change. Premium box seat subscriptions are available to donors at the Patron level or above ($1000). Please contact the Development Office for more information: 504-529-2278, ext. 232.
Single Ticket Purchases
PO Box 52108
New Orleans, LA 70152
Ticket & Office Location
935 Gravier Street, Suite 1940
New Orleans, LA 70112 (map)
Ticket Office Hours: 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM – Monday through Friday
4 easy ways to buy a ticket:
- Call the Opera Box Office at 504.529.3000 or 800.881.4459 outside of the New Orleans area or visit the Box Office in person
- Order by mail using the form in the brochure, or fax it to 504.529.7668
- Order your tickets online at www.NewOrleansOpera.org
- Call Ticketmaster (1-800-745-3000)*Note: Performance-day tickets are available only through Ticketmaster online or at the theater. Ticketmaster will sell exclusively from noon on opening night through the final production. Please be advised that Ticketmaster charges fees for their services.
- 10% off over single ticket prices
- Choose any 3 operas on either day
- You may choose a different seat for each performance
- Choose at least one ticket from 3 different events
- You can buy (for example) 2 tickets – Don Giovanni / 1 ticket – Sweeney Todd / 3 tickets – Faust
- College Student Pass – Get 4 tickets for just $30. LEARN MORE
- 10% off the purchase price on tickets in any section.
- 50% tickets are available in the upper balcony.
- You must have a current student ID to pick up your tickets. Call the box office to purchase your tickets.
Groups of 10 to 19 receive 10% off, 20 to 29 receive 20% off, larger groups should contact the box office manager at 504.529.3000 or 800.881.4459 for more information.
Opera is the perfect gift! To give the gift of opera and support the arts in New Orleans you may purchase gift certificates year round by calling our box office at 504.529.3000 or 800.881.4459.
All sales are final and non-refundable. Artists, repertoire and performance dates/times are subject to change. The New Orleans Opera Association will maintain a Will-Call window and Customer Service Window at the Theater 90 minutes prior to curtain to assist ticket holders who purchase tickets through the Association.