Season subscribers enjoy the following benefits:
- The best seats at the best price.
- Flexible exchange policy – we are happy to exchange your tickets for the best remaining seats in your section for another day (subject to availability) should you be unable to attend a performance. Please note that you may only exchange your ticket BEFORE the performance has taken place.
- Priority seating guaranteed – your seat will become your seat and if you want to move, as a subscriber you have the first chance to change your seat.
- Replacement of lost tickets.
- 15% Discount on single tickets.
- Renew your Season Subscription between now and June 1st to have the best opportunity to upgrade your seat location.
- Your current seats will be held until August 15th at which time they will revert to open seating and made available to new Subscribers.
- Send in your renewal form as soon as possible, or call the Box Office 504.529.3000 Monday through Friday 9:00 to 4:30. Take advantage of the payment plan, if you wish. There is no extra charge for this service!
All Sales are final and non-refundable. Artists, repertoire and times are subject to change. Premium box seat subscriptions are available to donors at the Patron level or above ($1000). Please contact the Development Office for more information: 504-529-2278, ext. 232.
Single Ticket Purchases
Ticket Office Location and Mailing Address
616 Girod St., Suite 200, New Orleans, LA 70130 (map)
Ticket Office Hours: 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM – Monday through Friday
4 easy ways to buy a ticket:
- Call the Opera Box Office at 504.529.3000 or 800.881.4459 outside of New Orleans or visit the Box Office in person
- Order by mail with your brochure form, or fax to 504.529.7668
- Order your tickets online
- Call Ticketmaster (1-800-745-3000)
*Note: Performance-day tickets are available only through Ticketmaster online or at the Theater. Ticketmaster will sell exclusively from noon on opening night through the final production. Please be advised that Ticketmaster will charge for their services.