Did you know that ticket revenue covers less than 40% of the costs of producing opera? Like most other non-profit performing arts organizations, New Orleans Opera Association relies on additional support to bring you outstanding mainstage performances and our extensive educational and outreach programming. Annual fund donations from individuals like you make up the largest portion of our contributed income.
Help keep opera singing in New Orleans for 2016-2017 and beyond. You can make a gift to the Annual Fund at any level, any time. Click here to be directed to a secure website to make your gift or add your tax-deductible contribution to your ticket order online or over the phone.
New Orleans Opera Association is a 501(c)(3) organization; contributions are tax-deductible as permitted by law. Consult your tax advisor about the implications of your charitable giving. Federal tax ID: 72-0272897.
2016-2017 Season Individual Donor Benefits
Benefits are available for the subscription season. Each donor designation includes the benefits of lower levels.
Maestro Circle – $10,000 +
- Complimentary admission for two to the Opera Club Holiday Party
- Highest priority for all special events
- Intimate receptions with artists and exclusive rehearsal access
Contact the Development Office at (504) 267-9532 for more information about this most exclusive patron level.
Sustaining Mastersigner – $6,000 +
- Complimentary admission for two to Opening Night Gala on October 7, 2016
- Preferred box office privileges with ticket exchanges between productions
- Special access to a principal artist rehearsal, by invitation
- Pre-performance access to Grand Suites lounge
Mastersigner – $4,000 +
- Free parking at opera performances in the Mastersigners preferred parking area
- Meet and greet our opera stars at exclusive private donor receptions
- Free admission to VIP champagne intermission receptions at performances
- Complimentary invitation to the exclusive black-tie Director’s Dinner at the Windor Court Hotel
- Free access to musical rehearsals with orchestra, chorus, and principal artists (Sitzprobe)
- Free admission to Student Preview Performances (final dress rehearsals)
Benefactor – $2,000 +
- Invitation to one meet-and-greet reception with the stars
- Two free passes to an on-stage technical rehearsal
- Two free tickets to an Opera Roundtable Orientation at the Guild Home
Patron – $1,000 +
- Access to premium box seat subscriptions
- Go backstage before an opera with a free backstage tour
- Free admission to one VIP intermission reception
- Invitation to special open chorus rehearsal with introduction by Opera Staff
Member – $500 +
- Reserved seating for our popular “Nuts and Bolts” pre-performance lectures
- Voting rights at the NOOA Annual Meeting
Supporter – $250 +
- 15% discount at the Opera Boutique
Friend – $100 +
- Your donation is listed in program materials