Did you know that ticket revenue covers less than 40% of the costs of producing opera? Like most other non-profit performing arts organizations, New Orleans Opera Association relies on additional support to bring you outstanding mainstage performances and our extensive educational and outreach programming. Annual fund donations from individuals like you make up the largest portion of our contributed income.
Help keep opera singing in New Orleans for 2013-2014 and beyond. You can make a gift to the Annual Fund at any level, any time. Click here to be directed to a secure website to make your gift or add your tax-deductible contribution to your ticket order online or over the phone.
New Orleans Opera Association is a 501(c)(3) organization; contributions are tax-deductible as permitted by law. Consult your tax advisor about the implications of your charitable giving. Federal tax ID: 72-0272897.
2013-14 Season Individual Donor Benefits
Benefits are available for the subscription season.
Each donor designation includes the benefits of lower levels.
Maestro Circle – $10,000 +
Contact the Development Office for more information about this most exclusive patron level.
Sustaining Mastersigner – $5,000 +
- Complimentary invitation to special closed principal artist rehearsal
- Complimentary parking at performances
- Inter-production ticket exchanges
- Pre-performance access to Grand Suites lounge (Friday series)
Mastersigner – $3,500 +
- Free admission to intermission receptions
- Free access to receptions with the artists
- Exclusive black-tie Director’s Dinner
- Complimentary access to sitzprobes
- Discounted pre-parking at opera performances
- Free admission to student dress rehearsals
Benefactor – $2,000 +
- Free admission to one VIP artist reception
- Two free passes to an on-stage rehearsal
- Two free tickets to an Opera Roundtable Orientation at the Guild Home
Patron – $1,000 +
- Access to premium box seat subscriptions
- Invitation to free backstage tour
- Free admission to one VIP intermission
- Invitation to special open chorus rehearsal
Member – $500 +
- Free reserved seating for “Nuts and Bolts”
- Voting rights at the NOOA Annual Meeting
Supporter – $250 +
- 15% discount at the Opera Boutique
Friend – $100 +
- Listing in program materials