PART V: Additional IMPORTANT Email Submission Information
Complete and submit this Application no later than midnight MONDAY, OCTOBER 4, 2021. You must also send via email (no later than midnight Monday, October 4, 2021) your three audio AND visual links to email@example.com.
The links should be downloaded directly as a YouTube file link only.
Application fees are waived for all applicants.
Include the following in your email to WoodCompetition@NewOrleansOpera.org:
- List only your name in the subject line.
- Do not mention your name during your audio and visual recordings.
- During your audio and visual links definitely say the name of your song/composer/opera information prior to singing.
- Most importantly: DO LIST YOUR song/composer/opera in the body of your email.
- One (1) song or aria in French, German, Italian, or any other language other than English. This selection may come from an opera, operetta, oratorio, or may be an art song. No musical theater selections will be allowed,
- One (1) art song in a language other than English.
- Only one (1) art song in English from any time period. No musical theater or operatic repertoire allowed for this selection.