APPLICATION DIRECTIONS AND FORM:
You must submit this application no later than midnight Monday, November 8, 2021 and include the YouTube links (three audio AND visual links). Application fees are waived for all applicants.
- Do not mention your name during your audio and visual recordings.
- During your audio and visual links definitely say the name of your song/composer/opera information prior to singing.
- One (1) song or aria in French, German, Italian, or any other language other than English. This selection may come from an opera, operetta, oratorio, or may be an art song. No musical theater selections will be allowed,
- One (1) art song in a language other than English.
- Only one (1) art song in English from any time period. No musical theater or operatic repertoire allowed for this selection.
All submissions should be audio AND visual and only in the form of a YouTube link. Questions? Contact Dr. Tara A. Melvin at email@example.com.