This series takes a thematic topic from the season’s operas that also impact our communities today. Join us as we address each topic with a panel of thought leaders and experts in the field. These 60-minute discussions are free and open to the public and provide information about helpful resources when available.
September 17, 2022 at 3:00 PM
What responsibilities do arts organizations have to the communities they serve to present and reflect the historical reality?
- Anwar Nasir, Executive Director of the Louisiana Philharmonic Orchestra
- Clare Burovac, General and Artistic Director of The New Orleans Opera Association
- Lauren Turner Hines, Producing Artistic Director of No Dream Deferred NOLA
- Heather Hodges, The Historic New Orleans Collection
- Terrance McKnight, Radio Host at WQXR
- September 17, 2022
- 3:00 – 4:30 PM
- New Orleans Opera Guild Home, 2504 Prytania St.