Usage fee: $500.00
Place your order and print your ticket. The ticket includes the link and password.
There are discounts available to qualifying schools. Please reach out directly to Dr. William Mouat to discuss terms and how to apply for a discount or if you have questions about your order.
(Please chose the ‘print at home ticket’ offered to you during the payment process to receive your password.)
- Phone: (504) 529-2278 ext. 235
- Email: email@example.com.
This study guide packet will serve three purposes:
- It will PROVIDE all kinds of interesting information about each larger work (opera, operetta or musical), including plot and character descriptions.
- It will EXPLAIN our unique re-telling of the story line within each scene.
- It will give CONTEXT regarding the historical period of each work, and your students will also have an opportunity to learn about the composers!
William Mouat, Director of Education at New Orleans Opera Association and Taylor Ott, Project Artistic Director and Executive Editor.
Hayden Guthrie, Amanda McCarthy, Taylor Ott, Rachel Looney, Imani Sarai Francis, Mark Anthony Thomas, and Frank Convit. Click the Study Guide button above for artist bios, full program outline, and more!