Thank you to everyone that purchased a chance to win our NOLA 52: The Big Eat raffle and congratulations to the winner:
Supporting New Orleans Opera
New Orleans Opera has teamed up with 52 of the best restaurants in the greater metro area to create a one-of-a-kind raffle: an opportunity to win Dinner for Two for a year! Only 1,000 tickets will be sold. Louisiana Eats! host, Poppy Tooker will announce the winning name on the Mahalia Jackson Theater stage Sunday, November 20 at the 2:30 matinee. If your name is drawn, you’ll win all 52 gift certificates!
Acme Oyster House | Ancora Pizzeria and Salumeria |Annunciation | Antoine’s Restaurant | Bistro Daisy | Brennan’s | Byblos | Café Degas | Café Porche | Capulet | Central City BBQ | Chemin à la Mer | Compère Lapin | Criollo | Dooky Chase Restaurant | Felix’s Restaurant and Oyster Bar | Galatoire’s | High Hat | Iacovone Kitchen | Josephine Estelle | NOLA Caye | Pascal’s Manale Restaurant | Restaurant R’evolution | The Grill Room at The Windsor Court | Ye Olde College Inn | 1000 Figs | Apolline | Avo | Brown Butter | Café Reconcile | Carmo | Commander’s Palace | Coquette | Houston’s | Jacques-Imo’s | Joey K’s | Katie’s Restaurant and Bar | Mandina’s | Marjie’s Grill | Mopho | N7 | Origami | Paladar 511 | Parkway Bakery | Ralph’s on the Park | Rosedale | Saffron NOLA | Seafood Sally’s | St. John | Station 6 | Toup’s | Vincent’s
What would YOU do with 52?
- Binge and do a hard-core 52-day sprint through all the certificates!
- Proceed through the list alphabetically!
- Follow the marketing! One restaurant a week for a year.
- Get my holiday shopping finished early! Gift cards for everyone (and maybe a few for myself!)
- Get take-out (as possible) and crank up my favorite music at home! Pajama Nights get extra points!
- Hold onto the certificates indefinitely and gloat over my big win until they all expire (not recommended!)
- Use this as an opportunity to become a Yelp Reviewer.
- Start my own New Orleans foodie blog! (Or YouTube channel?) Yes, please…and tag us if you do!
Share with your networks!