We cannot do what we do without you.
There are many ways to get involved, from annual giving to our monthly Sustainer Program, from attending special events to including us in your estate plans, from sponsoring artists or productions to underwriting educational programs!
PATRONS– $100 +
- Donation listing in program materials.
PATRONS– $250 +
- Donation listing in program materials
- Receive e-newsletters with updates on events and programs
PATRONS – $500 +
- Reserved seats for our popular “Nuts and Bolts” lectures
- Voting rights at the NOOA Annual Meeting
PATRONS– $1,000 +
- Access to purchase premium box seat subscriptions – the best seats are saved for Patrons and above
- Go behind the scenes at a special open chorus rehearsal with an introduction by Opera staff.
OPERA CLUB CIRCLE– $2,500 +
- Two free passes to watch an on-stage technical rehearsal
- Two free passes to an Opera Roundtable Orientation at the Guild Home
- Invitations to all Opera Club dinners
MASTERSIGNERS – $5,000 +
- Free parking at opera performances in the Mastersigners preferred parking area
- Meet and greet our opera stars at exclusive private donor events
- Free admission to VIP champagne intermission receptions at performances
- Complimentary invitation to the exclusive Director’s Dinner
- Free access to musical rehearsals with the orchestra, chorus, and principal artists (Sitzprobe)
- Free admission to Student Preview Performances (final dress rehearsals)
- Preferred box office privileges with ticket exchanges between productions
- Special access to a principal artist rehearsal by invitation
MAESTRO CIRCLE – $10,000 +
- Production underwriting privileges
- Intimate receptions with artists and exclusive rehearsal access
PLATINUM CIRCLE – $25,000 +
- Underwriting privileges one Chamber Opera production of your choice
- Highest priority for all special events
PREMIÈRE CIRCLE – $50,000 +
- Underwriting privileges for one Mainstage production of your choice.
GRAND OPERA CIRCLE – $100,000 +
- Exclusive underwriting privileges for the production of your choice.
- Season-long acknowledgment in performance supertitles and patron programs for all staged productions.
Season-long acknowledgment in performance supertitles and patron programs for all staged productions.
GOLD CIRCLE – $100,000 +
- Complimentary admission for four special behind-the-scenes events throughout the year, including the Director’s Dinner, backstage tours, and exclusive artist receptions.
- Up to 10 complimentary tickets to mainstage operas for client entertainment to be used throughout the season
SILVER CIRCLE – $50,000
- Complimentary admission for 2 to special behind-the-scenes events throughout the year, including the annual Director’s Dinner, backstage tours, and exclusive artist receptions
- Up to 8 complimentary tickets to mainstage operas for client entertaining, to be used throughout the season
BRONZE CIRCLE – $25,000
- Invitation for two to private Meet and Greet events with opera performers
- Up to 6 complimentary tickets to mainstage operas for client entertainment to be used throughout the season.
INTERMEZZO CIRCLE – $10,000+
- Invitation to attend Student Night Out Dress Rehearsal
- Employee discount on single tickets (subject to availability)
- Up to 4 complimentary tickets to mainstage operas for client entertainment to be used throughout the season.
BENEFACTOR CIRCLE – $5,000 +
- Corporate name listing in pre-performance and intermission captioning above the stage)
- VIP Package including two complimentary tickets, one parking pass, and two champagne intermission admissions to a mainstage production of your choice
AMBASSADOR CIRCLE – $1,000+
- Company name listed in season’s mainstage opera program books
- Logo recognition on the Corporate Partnerships page of the New Orleans Opera website
- Complimentary tickets for two (2) to mainstage production of your choice
Legacy and Planned Giving
Benefits of Making a Planned Gift to NOOA:
- It allows you to create a meaningful charitable legacy during your lifetime by ensuring the future health of NOOA.
- Enables philanthropic individuals like yourself to make more substantial, sustaining gifts to NOOA, beyond what may have been possible as an annual donor making outright gifts.
- Many planned charitable gifts are often exempt from the estate tax, income tax, and capital gains tax, meaning that your donation will further support the arts.
- Some gifts offer additional benefits such as planning for your future financial needs or those of a spouse and providing inheritances for your family members and loved ones after you’re gone, and at a reduced tax cost.
- You become a prestigious member of the NOOA Legacy Society and receive an exclusive invitation to join passionate philanthropists who share in your commitment to furthering the arts in New Orleans and keeping opera alive for future generations.
More Ways to Give
- Tribute gifts
- Donor-advised funds
- Employer matching gifts
Here’s your chance to win Dinner For Two every week for a year. A most delicious raffle in support of New Orleans Opera!
Thank you for your support!
Our development team is available to answer your questions! Email email@example.com.