New Orleans Opera is pleased to accept requests for ticket donations to support local non-profit organizations and schools in their fundraising efforts.
Organizations must agree to display New Orleans Opera name or logo, the title of the event, and the date and time of the performance(s) in promotional material and the auction program.
All ticket donations are subject to availability. Tickets may not be exchanged for other performances unless the original performance is cancelled.
- Applicant must be a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization or other charitable cause.
- A request for donation must be submitted at least six weeks prior to the fund-raising event.
- No more than one donation is made to any group or its affiliate(s) within one season (September – May).
- Donations are limited to a pair of tickets.
- Due to the number of requests we receive, we cannot guarantee that all requests will be filled.
To submit an online ticket donation request, please complete the simple form below:
Submission of this request does not guarantee that your request will be fulfilled.
Reach out to Jenny Chapman with Questions
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone: (504) 267-9534
Thank you and best wishes for a successful event!