The Women’s Guild promotes and fosters an understanding of opera, cooperating with New Orleans Opera through active fundraising and opera advocacy. With over 350 members, the Women’s Guild ensures that the gift of opera remains an integral part of New Orleans culture.
Upcoming Women’s Guild Events
Membership is open to women ages 21 and above interested in supporting New Orleans Opera through fundraising, special events, and program support. Make new friends and help connect diverse community members through the joy of opera!
- The Junior Committee is for women ages 21-45
- The Women’s Guild is for women ages 45+
- Attendance at the General Fall Meeting and Past President’s Reception
- Attendance at the Eggnog Party and Holiday Boutique
- Attendance at the Annual Meeting and Luncheon
2023 – 2024 Dues:
- Women’s Guild Annual Dues – $65.00
- Board of Governors’ – $35.00
- Junior Committee Annual Dues – $45.00
- Late Fee – $25.00 (for membership renewals received after July 14, 2023)
- Each additional Membership Directory – $5.00
Credit Card Payment
Pay your dues by Credit Card
Pay with a check
Buy tickets for all events
The Junior Committee!
Fun & networking for women under 45.